This page is intended for use as a resource for GHL current students.
Administrative Program Coordinator
Contact for Canvas onboarding or technical issues, uploading projects to the HOW /GHDP Galleries, and statements of accomplishment.
For all Login/Canvas errors please take a screenshot including the browser.
For all other issues please contact your Teaching Fellow or the GHL Faculty at your institution.
Troubleshooting in Canvas
Remember these tips for is_international student accounts!
- We advise everyone that Chrome is the best browser to use with Canvas.
- If you are having problems logging in close the Chrome browser then open a new one.
- Keep in mind that the password is case sensitive.
- Canvas ID: is_ (underscore) followed by your email address.
- Please do not copy and paste your Canvas ID and password into the fields this may inadvertently add spaces.
- If possible, logging in from a desktop is the preferred method over the mobile app.
Before your course starts make sure to complete your profile, adjust your notification settings, and read the syllabus. A few tips once you have successfully logged into Canvas:
- Please complete your profile by clicking on Account (top left) and then Profile.
- Review your Canvas notification settings by clicking on Account (top left) and then Notifications. You can choose how frequently you would like to receive updates from the course discussion forums and reminders about assignments, as well as how you would like to receive those messages.